Thursday, February 05, 2004

I believe in You
I'll give up everything just to find You
I have to be with You to live, to breathe
You're taking over me

How many of us struggle with this concept, do we fear God?

Before I start I just wanna give a special shout out to good friend. I hope you have a good time with your bro and don't forget to call your mom :)

Today was just an awesome day in terms of the beauty of the weather. I was cruising down 25 Mile Rd. with my windows down, and I look across the trees. What did I see? God manifesting Himself through His creation of the Sun rising over the snow covered trees.

Then came 5:14 Fellowship tonight, I am just really taken away by Pastor Tommy. He truly has the gift of speaking and preaching God's Word. I've been reading The Master Plans for the Church, and I'm reminded just how strong prayer is and the lack of praying that I do. It's even tougher being a leader of 5:14 or anywhere because you think you can do it on your own strength, only to realize that you've failed. Often times I did that way too much and did not rely on God's power. Not only that, but as GrandPastor B said, pray for the leaders of the church. We all need prayer!

Peace and grace to all, and I hope you had fun searching for this P :Þ

Tourniquet

No comments: