Friday, February 13, 2004

What an emotional Survivor tonight, it sucked because one of my four picks decided to leave the game. Jenna who won a while ago decided to leave the game because her mom was battling cancer. The ending credits appeared saying that Jenna made it to her mom's bedside in the hospital but 8 days later had lost the fight to cancer. I got a little emotional as almost each Survivor responded with their decision. Family vs. Playing the game? Tough choice, and it took courage to do what Jenna did, to step away from the game to be with her mom. I don't know if I would of done the same thing.

Today, my class had a Valentine's Day party which I wasn't expecting much because eh I don't think to much about the Hallmark Day. However, I did recieve a couple of Valentine Day Cards from Kayla and Chelsea. I also learned another thing, a couple of my 4th grade girls have a crush on me. Of course, being dumb I didn't pick it up until my teacher told me. Jonni who is very funny because all she cares about is her looks in class. Everytime I look in her desk, I see the whole Bath and Body Works store in there. I wonder if any girls I knew were ever like that. Then there is Carlee, who is cute as a button. She's just so hyper around me, but I love all my 4th graders.

I got to Astro, and hmmm let's see during lecture I had my cd player on, listening to Alisha's burned cd's. I can't believe I actually like what's her name's song Come Clean. I just finished downloading it. That's all I listened to during Astro, well besides using Alisha's laptop to watch the Toxic and With You music video during class. Despite doing this, I still don't get why Blythe and Erica insist on using my notes when they skipped during break? Time for a nice hot shower after a long day.

Fallen

No comments: