Thursday, February 19, 2004

Woohoo, fyi to myself I forgot that I've been to Arkansas too! That makes 19 states, man not even 50 % of our US.

I've been thinking back about llz's entry about passion. I remember I gave Spongebob a hard time because she always told me her passion was for v-ball. I kept putting her down because if it was then she would play/practice more. However, after reading the definition I guess I was right about my comments. Then again, my delivery sucked and it wasn't very encouraging.

So what are my passions? I mean like llz said, we all have that passion for God but yet we all struggle with it at the same time. My passion to travel throughout the US has always been one of my lifelong goals. To say that I've driven through at least the 48 states has been a dream of mine since I was little. I love just taking spontaneous road trips on my own because it's like I feel free. I love to drive alone, it helps me reflect, and I can run on my own time table. No yapping, no complaints about AC (not on), my windows down, radio blasting away, my own time table, and dead convo's.

Another passion, b-ball (I would say v-ball but seasons are almost over) because it is just my number 1. I'm excited that I'm gonna jump the gun tomorrow and rehab my knee a few days earlier. I've been pondering if it does happen again, how do I take our Pistons to the finals at CCUC. I'm excited too, that I'll be ballin' with Carl during our Spring Break. He's a great teammate, and knows his fundamentals. I just hope his back holds up since he keeps complaining to me about how his old age syndrome is getting to him.

Take that and rewind it back
K-1-3 got the dimes to make you go....

James 2

No comments: