Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Comerica Park - Well I'm watching the game and I'm a lil disappointed that this ain't no offensive power bust. After work yesterday, I drove around Comerica Park to take a couple of pics before the HR Derby started. If only I could of went to any of these events this past couple of days.
Yikes, I almost overslept for work today because I've only slept a few hours every night. I've been working so hard on how to better Camp D this summer. Today, I introduced my HK game and it seemed like everyone enjoyed it. I made an idiot of myself when I was calculating the points though. I subtracted 16-8 which should be 8 of course, however I said 6 points. So that team lost, but they were supposed to win. Man that was embarassing :( and I'm glad my CBC kids got the best excitement from it. The Munchkin group as I have dubbed them now, just wanted to see my Powerpoint show. I realized later on today that they can not read, another stupid thing on my part.

Lastly, my Counselor Brotha made an appearance today, Ayinde. Back in the ACA dayz we used to run the show type of thing, but he has moved on. He even has a kid now, so congrats to him. I'm always thankful when he comes back to help me out, and we got our hand-shake thing going.

Well I'm still trying to load pics of the Retreat and Camp D to webshots. Wow, AL is dominating this one again. I'm also not too thrilled with the Pistons logo either although I wish we could of gotten rid of Hooper. I got some Get Well cards from Ona and Pei too, so I'm thankful for their caring hearts. We will see once I go to my follow-up appt. tomorrow. Man I gotta be at the I-Tute by 7:45 a.m.

Buck

No comments: