Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Runyon - So I am up and awake now as it has been about 12 hours since surgery. I have yet to take any type of painkillers that they prescribed for me. I just keep getting this stinging sensation as if my stiches wanna bust open. Many thanks again to Ona for being there with me throughout the whole procedure. Now I am just dehydrated and my blood sugar is really low. So I'm kind of up and at it right now trying to do some light exercise on my knee. I've set up everything around the couch to give me an added incentive to heal faster and come back stronger. I've got all my DBZ classics on VCR, it's been so long since I remember what it's like to transform to S.S. I realized I'm on my own now to recover the rate I want to. Many would say it's unrealistic or naive or stupid, but one can only have hope. I believe often times my passion, determination get misunderstood for the flip side of things. It's ok, I've realized to accept everything now. Thanks Chinchie for what you have been praying for. Much love to Pei too, for your concern and I'm happy that you're happy :)

Oh yeah now that I read Ben's xanga. Man they were showing The Pacifier on the airplane ride back to the D. Of course my section of my seat, the audio was out so I couldn't hear the movie :( Oh yeah and what's up with so many Philippinos and Middle Eastern peeps in Hong Kong? Woohoo finally finished uploading all my HK pics too! Now, it's time to meet my next challenge (actually 2 at the same time). To my kids, The Great One will return.

Rocky

No comments: