Friday, July 15, 2005

Dunkin Donuts - Ya know something about today was all about time. This mornin I kept wanting to go to work early, ya know prepare my decks for battle and stuff. But I stayed home a lil longer, then Tracy calls me for a favor. The favor, was to get her some coffee on my way down to Camp D.

Then at the end of the day, the boss SLS wants me to take her son, Phillip with me to the Canton meeting. We were bout to leave at 3:15 so I can get to Canton by 4:30. However, I decided to stay later so I could battle Daniel in Pokemon. We finished and yes I won to move to 1-0 for the summer while Chris is 0-2. We left at 3:50 and then I get a call from SLS saying she forgot the most important thing she needed for Canton at Camp D. So His timing again, proved to be valuable.

I met all the counselors at Camp Canton, and let's say 1st impressions are important. For sure, I was pissed to see my rookie, Cobain representin CBC getting abused by another counselor just because he has seniority. Afterwards, I went to SLS's house and sorry to disappoint Phillip and MeiMei that I did not spend a night. SLS and I went over everything for the next 2 weeks of Camp D and Camp Canton for over 2 hours. The plan now is that it looks like I will be bouncin back and forth from Camp D to Camp Canton and back to make sure everything is smooth. This will be an interestin 2 weeks of camp. But in the end, my heart is with Camp D because this is the camp I've grown, livin' and built it up. I also know The Great One is in the hearts to all my CBC kids and Bunny's heart at Canton.

Tomorrow is the reunion of the original Bad Boyz of ACA, Ayinde and I. Woosah to y'all baby!

Palm Springs

No comments: