Saturday, July 16, 2005

Professionalism - Yikes, so I slept in a lil longer today then my allergies started bothering me. I kept taking my time to leave for Camp D today. By the time I got there, they went to the field trip already! Good thing they were walkin down John R and I was able to catch up before they got into the Science Center. However, another week gone and my boy, Peter is leaving for China. I've known him through ACA for 4 solid years now. He has always listened to me, understood what I have always tried to teach him, and he has matured as a 5th grader this year. He was crying earlier this week because it was his last, and I had to step out of the room because I had a tear too. Still, no one has made me cry harder at ACA than Sophia, my Pikachu :( I'm still sad sometimes that this is the first year she is not here at all. I have a pic of her and I, next to me as I continue to recover.

I have solved my webshots prob by creating another account. Yup, seems cheap of me since I don't want to pay that Premium upgrade. The address is the same except there is a 2 after it now. I want everyone to get a chance to see my kids, and Camp D! I went to Meijer's today, to finally print out pics of HK. I'm so spoiled with my 1 Gig memory card, because I had to wait while the Meijer computer loads my 376 pics in.

So the Science Center had changed a lil, but I believe my kids still had fun. Afterwards, of course we had Pokemon battles, mwhahaha! In Peter's honor, I battled him for the last time this summer and I won. Then we had a 3 way battle, where I took that one too. So I have moved on from everyone else as I am 3-0. Chris continued to struggle with the Gym Leader status, and is off to a 1-3(?) start. It was funny because my kids kept talkin trash to Chris, and called him Misty. I can't wait til Week 4 of Camp D as my kids from last year return, Jenny, Laura, Stephany, and Lil' G, so we can continue to battle. I even downloaded part of the Pokemon soundtrack today. I have reached that intimidation level like last summer, where none of the kids want to face me. Yes, even in Pokemon I want to be the best!

Kinda funny, how a year has transpired since I,Robot. RIP J.M.

Roses

No comments: