Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Rayquaza - As of now, my emotions are still a bit jumbled. This morning, we began to work on Camp D's performance for this Friday at Camp Canton. Things looked alright compared to last year, probably because I had everything within my grasp. This year, Tracy is workin on it with me, and it hasn't gone the way that I was expecting. I was getting so frustrated that Tracy pulled me aside. I really appreciate Tracy's words of encouragement as I was breakin into tears. She kept tellin me to stop puttin all the pressure on myself, which I know I was doing. She knew that I wanted whats best for Camp D, and that I kept pushin myself harder to get that for them. Then she started tryin to do some hip-hop dancing in the hallway to get me to laugh. She kept remindin me how time is against us because we were just notified on Friday. I just had to apologize to her, for blowin up on her, and here she is tryin to comfort me the whole time. She even encouraged me to try to come up with some Jay Chou dance/music/video to do.

So I felt better for a while, and at one point all of Camp D surrounded my table. Everyone has voted so far as the most intense Pokemon battle yet, Yihan vs. me. Not to sound stupid, but I felt like Ash standing in the middle of a Pokemon Stadium. It came down to a flip of a coin, heads Yihan wins with another attack or tails I win, because his Pokemon would attack himself and knock itself out. Everyone was silent for the flip, and it was Tails! So now I am still standin on top at 14-1 baby!

After P.T. with Michelle, my emotions continued to run due to Friday's Camp Canton ceremony. I talked to my MeiMei for a while, and I'm thankful for her understanding and loyalty. I changed somethings up, but I did not get the approval I was lookin for. To me, the end result is that I want to see smiles on Camp D's faces that they know they worked hard, and had fun doing it. However, another disagrees with the process of how I want to get there. So which is correct, the process or the product? Someone blamed me for the reason why we can not be in the sanctuary at FBC. What's up with that? I was at Camp Canton for 1 out of 10 days last year, and they think it was because of my intro. Then, this person brought up how we need to be professional vs. doin things the church way. So now I'm under the impression that business is higher than church. When did that happen? It just irritates me even more now to have heard this and I still can't believe I heard it. Gosh do I submit to this type of response? I squash it for now, because I do what I do for Camp D. Thinkin bout this continues to fire me up, and I just need to cool off now and leave it into His Hands for tomorrow's decision now if Camp D is allowed to go.

3 Countries

No comments: