Sunday, July 17, 2005

Human Torch - PTL for Nicole's baptism, and I think she did a great job like I told her no fear baby. It was hard takin pics for her and myself though. It felt great to be back to worshipping with everyone since I had the 2 week hiatus.

I took The Peeps to see Fantastic 4! Man what a great movie, I remember watchin the cartoons back in the day. The smiles, on The Peeps faces and their reaction in the car was my reward to know that they had a great time.

I kept spending time talkin to my boyz, and I really want them to go to the CCUC Tournament this year to compete in the Jr. Division. I mean this is the next generation of CBC athletes. I don't know what happened with the generation in the Youth Ministry as I'd like to call The Lost Generation. So hopefully the parents will decide it's all good so we can have a rep for the Jr. Division.

I went out to dinner with the Huang's and Soong's at Fortune Buffet. Dang it, small metabolism I never eat my fair share. I'm going to Downtown D tomorrow mornin at 7 to see if I can get my therapy schedule. However, I need to heal sooner than expected as Mandarin Fellowship has asked me to play in a softball game against those they tryin to outreach. So this Saturday, will be the Wayne State Warriors vs. the CBC Christ Lovers (I dunno, it's the best that I could come up with for now). Time to hit the batting cages earlier than I thought. Plus I got the whole rapid recovery schedule going if all things work out. Rehab at H-Ford, Therapy with Dr. Naomi at home, and small doses of playin in the evening to get my timing back in everything. What a plan! However, is it His plan?

Shake Ya

No comments: