Thursday, July 21, 2005

Tangrams - First day of Camp Canton for me, and of course I take the slow way! It was wierd at first walkin around Camp Canton, but then The Peeps welcomed me. I walked into my Munchkin room, and I got a chance to talk/meet the new counselors that I never met before. It was cool because Lulu and I hit it off great and she did a good job with everything so I didn't need to do as much. We were playin Silent Ball, and I just rocked her twice with this hard ball at the end.

Personally, I had fun at Camp Canton although some things did bother me. However, I felt like I had control and it was wierd how the counselors were treatin me :) I guess I'm like 2nd in command as some have said so yeah, I just do what I do. Lulu, Elton, and Lindsay kept either laughing or something bout how I talk in general to the kids. During After Care, I played Texas Hold'Em and I got a chance to know Julie better too. I think she is doing a great job leading the Youth Group and I'm glad she figured out Movie Maker. It should be fun workin on this Camp Canton CD with her. Lastly, so The Boss wants me at Camp Canton on Friday next week to take care of the Closing Ceremony or something? This should be fun running back and forth from Camp D to Camp Canton.

Today was my first day of Physical Therapy too! I'm blessed to have a great P.T. Michelle, she is really nice and funny. She had me ride the bike at a "normal pace" and so I was pushin it hard. She comes back to tell me now her goal is to slow me down from killin myself versus healing. She told me though, that I lost some muscle mass in my leg and the tone is gone too. She asked me for my goal, so of course I tell her it is to push myself to the limit and beyond and to come back stronger. She said "You have a happy, hopeful, joy-filled heart with lotz of energy" which makes me still young at heart, which translates to The Kid. Michelle also gave me a sweet massage, man that felt good after a long day of work. The building closes at 8, and I stayed til 8:20 because I wanted to keep workin out and be the last one to leave. I'm lookin forward to Monday as she is gonna take my rehab to the next level.

I keep thinkin what continues to drive me other than Him. I continue to see The Peeps faces and the hugs that I got from those campers that I don't know. I've been reading, seeing, feelin and thinkin alot too, because everybody's gotta do what they do.

Napa

No comments: