Friday, July 29, 2005

Tigers Stadium - Mike Ilitch owns the Detroit Red Wings and the Detroit Tigers. Everyone often complained about how he used his money. For every mil he spent on the Wings, is only a looney he'd drop for the Tigers. Well that's how I feel bout Camp Canton and Camp D. I mean, I feel like Camp D is on welfare or something? I mean both camps the kids pay the same amount of $, yet it's not balanced.

This morning, I was just a wreck as I kept thinkin bout it. I felt like, I gave all that I could and I was just flat worn out and drained. Tracy noticed my attitude, and talked to me alone again. I told her everything, and that it is not bout me being competitive with Camp Canton but both camps havin equal opportunities. Tears kept comin down my face, and everything that I shared with Tracy just left her in a state of shocked. I told her, that I just feel like I've been decieved and lied to.

Tracy kept tellin me, there is nothing I can do even if I am right. Why because she is The Boss and I cannot defeat that power. However, I know in my heart there has to be a way to do something. She warned me if I did confront this head on, that it will not solve anything and if I get fired, what are the kids gonna do without me. There is a way, to do something though and I will not give up because there is always hope.

It's funny because Tracy knows my attitude bout this. William Wallace was right, people do follow courage because as the day went on, Tracy started to change her mindset. I mean, being The Boss is just a title, now courage that is what people follow in this. Tracy started scrappin all the old ideas we were gonna do for the closing ceremony. Now she actually wants all of Camp D, to dress like me for tomorrow's performance. All The Peeps, will be bringin their shades, hats, bandanas, jerseys, and if you have long hair, then that will get braided up.

I'm still havin fun doin what we do over at Camp 313. The Peeps know my heart, because it even showed today. The Boss was suppose to drop Camp D's music for our dance performance in the morning. However, she left a message on my phone and decided that she will not come, and that Camp D will have to practice without the music. I squashed that idea, and on my lunch break, I 2 Fast 2 Furious my car over to Camp Canton from Camp D to just get the tape. Amazing comparison I did of both camps lunches. Camp D = Chicken w/ Broccoli and white rice while Camp Canton Honey BBQ Wings, Spaghetti, and Almond jello. Which sounds more appealing to you?

I realized, I still have more to give and Friday will be the biggest test. Last year wasn't as bad probably because I had help in Reylan and Yaya. This year, it's on my shoulders and there is only One who I can seek for wisdom, strength, and patience.

I Still Believe

No comments: