Sunday, July 17, 2005

Karmanos - Well, I figured I'd post something as I am waiting for the last couple of pics to be posted on webshots. Gosh, I still feel so cheap. Anyways, I had a great time of fellowship with Charles on the cellie. I'm happy to hear that they will be blessed with their 2nd child down in Dallas. I still hope I get a chance in '06 to go down to Texas, to see Charles, and Sandy. I mean this is the guy who introduced me to CBC, attended my 1st ever Sunday School, so yeah He put him in my life for a reason.

Today, I kept thinkin bout what Howard spoke to me about a couple of days ago. Despite, how badly I just wanna go all out this Monday night at KUMC, he's right I gotta take it step by step. I'm hopin that I can get down to da D by 7 a.m. on Monday to set up my 3 weeks of rehab/therapy/conditioning. After that, I'll probably spend the evenings, tryin to pepper, shoot, hit, batting cages, etc on my own. All heart and mind over matter....

Should be an interesting Sunday when I teach Jr. Church. I need to continue to pray about what He wants me to do.

Welcome Back

No comments: