Thursday, July 07, 2005

IV - I'm starting to get back in the norm of things, well sort of. I'm still sleepin on the couch, still have the huge wrapping on my knee from Oakwood. So what has changed? Well as the day got later and later, I have finally decided to drop using the crutches. So I am kind of limpin around the house on my own. I even did some lef exercises today, although I can still feel my femur is still out of place a lil. I am able to take the wrappings off at any time now, so I have been debating for the past few hours if I should. Cobain and Electra keep tellin me to keep it on for another day which is their main concern. I can understand that, but on the flipside I need to see my war wound. I wanna make sure that I'm not imagining things to make sure the stitches are holdin up. Honestly, at times today, I felt like fluid or something was running out of my leg. Plus, they keep tellin me to put ice on my knee which I have been trying to do. However, the wrapping is so fricking thick that I never feel the ice. What am I suppose to do with this darn wrapping? Hopefully Steve, Rick, Naomi, or Kim is free tomorrow to help me take a look at it.

At certain times I kept pounding the floor because it was just killin me. Gotta remember pain is temporary and The Game is forever. I think the pain of not being able to see my ACA kids for a week and half now is greater than this knee pain. My goals for Thursday, make it out to Camp D, continue to strengthen my knee, and take the wrappin off. I finally ate them painkillers they gave me too. One of them is so cute, it is so small, almost like a mustard seed hehehe kind of like the parable.

Must remember to have patience in healing. Thanks for the love and concern from Electra, Cobain, and brother Kin today. It continues to be up to Him to put His healing hand upon me.

Random thought too about HK, you know your a fob from HK if you wear a Yankees hat. Why? Because that is all they sell over there! I also saw some pics today that I never saw before, and it only helped me stay focused on the challenges at hand.

Montage

No comments: