Saturday, July 09, 2005

Cornbread - Finally, The Great One has returned in full force today at ACA! Whether I was on one knee or not, this is what I do. On top of it, I worked from 9-5:30 p.m. for free because like I said before doing this, the money don't mean nothin to me. If ya go to webshots, that's my reward for this job. We went to the Jiffy Factory today for our field trip and I figured I was gonna just cruise along for this trip since I am handicap. Next thing ya know, I'm leading a small group of 6 campers with me getting on to the bus. I was happy to be back but at the same time I felt bad. All the kids wanted to be in my group for the field trip, so it kind of hurt the other counselor's feelings. Of course, I wanted to take all of them in my group but I had to explain to some of them that only so many could be in my group. However, they will always be part of The Peeps.

During the bus ride, I went from having the smallest group to the largest group of campers on this field trip. Now you got the crippled leading 9 campers around the Jif-Fact, but it's a small thing. I'm glad I got this digi-cam now so everyone can see my lovely kids and know who I am talkin bout.

What to look for next week at Camp D? I reassured The Peeps, that The Great One has returned and as usual I'm the first one into camp and the last to leave. Pokemon will be back, because I'm still the Pokemon Master :) Changes have already been made to shake some of the structure up for Camp D. I'll be takin on twice as many kids than anyone else, because we're shorthanded and I want the challenge. To increase it, I'll be training my Princess Angela's sis, Debra on her first week of being a Camp D counselor. To top things off, my boss of course found it how you say "cute" of how my Camp D 2K5 shirt is limited edition, and the bandana I sported with it today :)

Love In B.C.

No comments: