Friday, July 08, 2005

Warren - Ya know last night, I tried to fall asleep on the couch. However, I couldn't as if I was getting attacked. Tossin and turnin all the way til 5 a.m. all I could think about were things that were my fault, like all the blame is on me. Just couldn't sleep knowing that some of the things I did in the past is my fault and some of the things in the future is always gonna be my fault. Taking extra painkillers to knock me out didn't even work. Always remember, the truth hurts but ya gotta live and learn. Man I must be a slow learner then.

However, this morning was a new day and yes He is good all the time. I made my first debut of ACA 2K5 this morning. All the kids were chanting in unison once again for my name to know The Great One has returned, hobbling but is there. Jessica came running up to me with a big hug and I got some high-5's from the guys. Xinchu spoke more English to me today then she did all of last year! I'm happy that she's got a new baby bro but sad because Friday is her last day at ACA for the summer :( She always be my lil peepee girl :) It was good to see my fellow counselors Lindsay, T-onda, and Chris Q. There's been some grumblin about how camp is this year, so now that I am back let's see if I can rock the boat a lil. Whether I'm on crutches or not, I'm gonna go to today's field trip and take pics :)

I'm thankful for Rachel today for being the brave gal that she is. She helped me take care of my wrappings, and make sure my stitches were still intact. Although there was a lil bleeding from one of them. So I have 3 holes around me knee with a couple of stitches to each one. Rachel put one of the Incredibles chicks band-aid on the bloody hole. I guess that's what I get for tryin to exercise it on my own. It was wierd though, to know that I went to their house and Linz ain't there anymore to hang out with.

Lastly, it makes me sick to see the bombings taking place in London. I'm thankful that Linz and Pei are not there because they were in London exactly a year ago. At the same time, I'm worried bout my fam and Kim's fam over there. Ya know I'm gonna be prayin hard for peeps over there, and may justice be served to those who did this.

No Easy Way Out

No comments: