Saturday, August 03, 2002

Are you ready?
They think they can tell us what to do
You think you can tell us what to wear
You think that you are better
Well you better get ready
Bow to the masters
Break it down!
D-Generation X reborn, could it be?

I would have to say it was only like a month ago, I remember Cecilia talking about friendships. And now with what has transpired the past couple of days, it has got me thinking. It's such a shame to see how things are going about recently. But it has got me thinking about how I see who my real friends are now, while others are just out for there ownselves. Does seeing all this hurt? Of course it does especially from brothers and sisters in Christ, and it's just a poor example of reaching out to others. I really hope things will work out for the best.

And speaking of friendships, here's one that has always gotten stronger. Today was Viv's coming back party, thrown by the G-Force. I'm kind of down that I missed it but we did get to talk on the phone while she was in China, and last night when she got back so it was all good. I'm glad that she is back home because I know she loves it when we talk about ummmmm how we say chicken ;) Anyways, it's good to have you home Viv!

Now for those of you who haven't heard it, I just wanna say this in case DX does not happen with me.

If you can't beat it,
Suck it

\ /

No comments: