Wednesday, August 14, 2002

Today's entry is all about liquids, and no I am not talking about pee pee because I do that enough during the day already with my small bladder. So yeah, one type of liquid, is the type that I have in my knees right now. Yeah blood, but this other type that dang it if you have too much then it is bad for the joints and muscles. What's this called, well it is called a burstasac, taught by my favorite doc, Kim. And now I have my own personal nurse, Viv, to take care of me. And Viv was trying to teach me on how to feel my excess fluids in my knees. One poke and my knee was throbbing in pain already. I wonder how much would it cost me to get this crap drained out of my system before CCUC?

And the 2nd type of fluid I want to talk about is gas. No not gas as in farting, but gas as in the stuff that makes your car go vroom, vroom. Today, I decided to drive my mommy's new car or should I say tank, to test it out. I can't believe just driving to v-ball and back, this car sucked up enough gas that would of lasted my car for a week it seems like. However my goal is to get 500 miles by this Monday so I can drive to Toronto with my parents. I'm already at 300 miles and my parents just got this thing yesterday, hahahah. The down part is, to make sure the engine lasts long there is a certain speed limit that I can not go past, which is 65 mph. And I have to drive like that till I hit 500 miles. I felt so retarded jumping on to 696 today and that the fastest I could go was only 65 mph. I was so tempted to speed this bad boy up as I saw a couple of cars go at it on 696 like it was there own Daytona. Yeah putzing around 696 at 65 mph sucks, but good thing it is almost over.

And here's more shout out to fluids, now I need to go grab some frozen fluid, or ice, to put my body in a chill. Oh wait maybe before I do that, I think it's time I release some fluid. Always remember guys, leave the seat up for the ladies.

Time To Play The Game

No comments: