Sunday, August 04, 2002

Wow what a long day, go to b-ball, then go to Kensington for a picnic, then go to Viv's to hang out, heeheh more chickens, then go to CBC then off to OCC. Starting off with the picnic, it wasn't as good as last year's. The fact that there wasn't any kids that went, only Jimmy 2 and William and they were off playing with other kids. So I tried playing some v-ball but the people playing weren't any good so I might as well avoid getting injured. And the organization of this year's picnic wasn't as good.

I went to Viv's and as usual it is always entertaining over there when it is just G, Viv, Ting, and myself. I wish I could of stayed to finish watching The Best of Friends. I got a chance to look at Viv's pictures from China and saw all the kids that she was aiding too. And I felt sorry for a lot of those kids because they all have some sort of physical handicap and I don't mean like missing a leg or an arm. A lot of them had some sort of body part that was deformed, like I saw one girl who had one leg larger than the other. Viv told me that she will die soon which was so sad to me. And it made me realize that I should be more thankful of my health and athleticism.

I wish I got a chance to stay for Praise Nite tonight, but God called me elsewhere and all I can do is go. So I went to OCC and no luck did I see Zhao or Kylene. I got a chance to work with another small group which was exciting. I got to work with some of the kids in some skits, and I got to know a kid named Clint a little better. Afterwards, I thought I was just gonna leave and head to Stan's party. Next thing you know, a couple of girls came up to me and asked me for a ride. So I'm scratching my head on why me? So we all went to 7-11 and drove around to get to know each other. It was a real blessing hanging out with Pearl, Janice, KT, and Stephanie. I look forward to keeping in touch with them and I'm excited with new friends that God has brought upon to me.

One last note is what I've noticed about A2 since I practically live at Forest and S. U now. I call these people the rejects of U of M. And they are the bums in AA, like I never knew their were bums in AA. I call these peeps the rejects of U of M because they must of never gotten accepted to U of M. I mean why are they asking poor college students for money? I guess they never made it into U of M because of brain power. Also I have to agree with Larry now on this part since now I've experienced it. I'm walking down on S. U and I noticed all of a sudden it was like a bum convention all around me. I felt like I was in Resident Evil and they were zombies surrounding me or something. I hope that wasn't too mean but yeah I flipped them a few quarters here and there. Next thing you know, I'm out of change for the meter!

Around The World

No comments: