Tuesday, August 06, 2002

Here's one thing that happened to me yesterday at CBC that made me feel like laying the smackdown or wish CCUC Tournament started now. Ok, so I'm walking up the stairs to the lobby because I had to grab some stuff from my car. Fred and Randy pointed at me saying something about I know what's going on for CCUC. They were with a couple a guys just talking about CCUC. So this one guy let's call him, Mr. C for now. So Fred and Randy were asking me about how many teams are going for v-ball right now. So I say all we have is 6 at this point and of course people were stunned by that number. Now I have Mr. C saying well you might have to take out a team because that might be too much. So I'm scratching my head and asking who in the blue hell are you? And to add after that, it doesn't matter who you are, what matters is are you from CBC? No then know your role and shut your mouth because this is CBC matters. So I tell him well I've talked to CCUC and they have said it is ok for now. And here comes his big introduction, "Well I am CCUC", so I'm like ahhh shut up, because you ain't Bing or Kin-An. After that, all I could do is give him The People's Eyebrow and yeah I feel bad for Mr. CCUC Big Man for my non-Christian like attidude but personally I don't need someone coming into CBC and telling me on how to run things and control our teams.

Yes 6 teams is a shocking number is that too many like Mr. CCUC said? Whoa whoa whoa, let's look at it from another stand point that Mr. CCUC overlooked. How bout we call these 6 teams ummm growth in our church.I remember Bing said that it was exciting to hear our church growing like that while other churches around the Chi Town area have been decreasing in teams. What is Mr. CCUC afraid of the CBC Invasion? Now I am hoping Mr. CCUC has his own team in the tournament and is playing v-ball in the B division. So The People's Champ can lay the roody pooh smackdown on him too. As for his other CCUC buddies, let's play a game because they are playing with The Game, and it's called Just Bring It!

If Ya Smell What The Rattlesnake Is Cooking?

No comments: