Thursday, August 22, 2002

Wow the more things change the more some of them stay the same. Like my sis just came back from Myrtle Beach last night, and it's great to have her back because now I don't have to do everything in the house, at least not till she moves back to MSU. However, I was taking a peek at her photo album of Myrtle Beach and I was disappointed at what I saw. Probably the biggest shocker was seeing one of her friends flash her umm chest cavity not once but twice in the pictures. And like one of them a guy was helping her do it. If only I could of gone down there to regulate. And I think my sis has a belly ring too now after looking at these pics and I notice her stomach always has some red shiny thing there.

One great thing today was that I'm glad that Jason, Tim, and I just came to CBC an hour early to just sing praise songs. While on the other side of things, a couple of teammates have asked me why don't I play at S.S. level? I think it's bothering some of them that I'm not going at it that high. However I want to complain about one of them and their lack of effort too or it shows that someone isn't in shape as he/she thought they were. It's tough to not play at a higher level when I can but I choose not to, like on a Tuesday night. I've started realizing what Dan Moy and Howard have taught me about showing mercy and humility on the court. I mean not everyone goes there to get killed by one team. Or like at CCUC, yeah everyone wants to win but as we are all brothers and sisters in Christ, I know we are their for a greater purpose. No team wants to get crushed and see a team be bad sports to rub it in.

I remember my first year playing v-ball at CCUC, which I don't really count but nontheless. One game we got crushed 15 - 0 by a CCUC team. The fat jolly old guy served it when we weren't ready at the beginning of the game and Peter complained to him all he did was just saying oh well. It pissed me off to seeing such sportsmanship at a Christian tournament, and it made me mad because Joyce sat out that whole game so that I could sub in for her since we had 7. I really hope this team will be there this year because I still didn't get a chance to repay them back or would that be bad karma?

One last thing is that how somethings are changing in my life. And one specifc thing I feel like has taken a turn for the worst, I wonder is there anything left that I can do to salvage this or is this how it will go?

10 days left till Y2K

No comments: