Saturday, August 17, 2002

That's just the way it is
Things will never be the same

So I guess today's entry is all about changes. How fitting that I'm just listening to 2 Pac's song Changes. Everything changes, every mintue something always change such as time. Tonight I looked back at how this summer has had many changes in my life. I alos took some time to read other peeps blogs, and it seems like everyone is going through some sort of change, whether it is a new look, or new location, or a new way to IM people. I looked at all the changes that I thought were good for me, such as putting a lot of my time to ACA and all the kids. And it's like, I thank you God for these great blessings.

Then I look at some changes that happened within this month and I took them as bad changes. It's like I took as somethings that were looking up and up, and now all of a sudden has gone sour or lost it's taste. I feel like it's my fault for some of these bad changes, but how can it be when I just keep doing the same old thing. So then it's like God what the GG happenned to these once good things now gone sour? It's like God, are You not in control because I left it to You and all of a sudden things have gone bad. I know it's just a tough time of some sort of trial I am going through. And forgive me Lord for questioning or doubting Your Power and Trust.

Thanks, Fernando (you know who you are) :Þ for creating that wonderful convo tonight! All these changes though has made me feel like a drifter and maybe that's what I am. A crusader/loner/drifter type of guy who just wants to kick a little pee goo. I dunno, I can't wait to see what the next change is.

14 Days Till Y2K

No comments: