Thursday, August 01, 2002

Wow I can't believe I had enough energy to be able to pull off all this mad driving I did today and yet still be up at 2:40 a.m. right now. Well Thursday is the last day of camp for this session, I don't know if I wil be as emotional as I was last session. More or less, I'll see most of them next week as we start Art Camp and it will be combined with first session. The challenge is that I'll be the only one left trying to handle 21 kids now! I'm glad that I have Crystal and Wei at least to help me out.

Tonight we had v-ball practice, and nothing seemed to inspire me to play. I think all my bumps and bruises are starting to mount up and is making me feel lazy now. But I know if my team is to perform well, then it's gotta be me who picks up the level. Especially now that my little bro hurt his ankle, this adds to another unable to practice list. And dang it, a couple of bumps are starting to take shape on my leg. It was all due to yesterday when we took our kids to Belle Isle. I was playing on the playground and I saw this ladder but in the shape of an upside down U. So I decided to see if I could run up it without holding on to anything and then leap all the way to the top deck of the playground. So here I am running like I was doing a Jackie Chan stunt, and as I ran across the last step, I lost my balance. So I PKed and my right leg got stuck between the metal bar of the ladder and the wooden post of the playground. Ouch!

A2 here I come again!

No comments: