Friday, August 30, 2002

Ok, I was just about to type some crap about something because it pissed me off but now I remember this person could read this. So all I gotta say is Just Bring It!

And this morning was quite exciting, no I am not talking about my fantasy football draft. However what a rush that was, but while I was drafting, someone called me asking me about doing an internship. Like dude I never even sent out any apps. nor prayed about something like this. So I called the lady back because when she called me, I was too busy drafting, and she is interested in hiring me for an internship at her company. However I don't know if I want to do it because I'm content in how my work area is at now. However I do need to mature more on the workfield so maybe this could help me. Once I get back from CCUC, I have this interview now, so I'm gonna need to spend sometime in prayer about this.

Well I'm off to Chi-Town in a couple hours to go lay the smackdown. Hopefully I can come back with some good news.

Tick tock the clock is almost up for Y2K!

No comments: