Wednesday, August 21, 2002

You think you're special
You do, I can see it in your eyes
I can see it when you laugh at me, look down me, and walk around on me
Just one more fight about your leadership
And I will straight up leave your shit
Cause I had enough of this
And now I'm pissed
This time I'm gonna let it all come out
This time I'm gonna stand up and shout
I'm gonna do things my way
And it's my way or the highway

So yup that's how I felt last night during v-ball. It was exciting to see my team finally have our 6 players. It was nice to hear everyone notice our team's mistakes when we lose. But dude it bothers me when we win and no one says a thing about our mistakes. And I don't like it when people try to tell me on how to play the game unless you are either of my 3-4 teachers. I think that's why I just went to S.S. mode when I didn't want to because I played on pure emotions. I play a heck of a lot better when I'm pissed and by the end of the night I think that's where I was at.

However afterwards last night, I had a very long talk on the phone with probably my first little sis at CBC, Ting-a-ling. It's amazing how we met and how we had our ups and downs in our friendship. Last night, showed how much we both have in common or that we go through the same things despite a 4 year gap in our age. And I'm glad that she knows that I will always be there for her.

And I was reading another's blogspot, and I keep thinking back about what Eric Matthews said in Boy Meets World. He said this:

Lose 1 friend
Lose all friends
Lose yourself

I felt like last night I was getting snubbed the wrong way by some people. And I know I've been doing that to other people as well. So whether or not some people do it to me or not, there is nothing I can do because some of them I thought we were tight but I might of thought wrong. However, the people I've been doing it too, that is something I can control and do.

Pain is temporary
The Game is forever

No comments: