Friday, August 16, 2002

So today was a very unproductive day for me, waking up at 2 p.m. pretty much killed half the day already. Let's see the closest thing to being productive for me today was working on my photo album of Summer 2K2. I need to make sure this thing looks tight to prove to my Mei that I got some creative skillz in me too. Oh let's see I did play Madden 2003 for a little bit and umm enhanced my finger button pushing skillz. Hmm I increased my knowledge in Pokemon when I watched the cartoon. Hmmm I watched Smackdown and the Titans vs. Raiders for a little bit too. All in all, it was a nice day to rest up my body.

However I actually had some reflection time with God tonight too. And this is what I've been thinking, how come whenever something bothers me, I always keep it inside? It's like week after week there would always be something that bothers me and I don't say a word. I feel like if I do let it out then it is either discouraging, or that person or thing would feel my wraith. I look at other people and I see when something bothers them, they just let it out the instant it happens. And I don't like to create confrontations, but if it comes down to it, then I would have to lay the smackdown. Hmmm well that's just my boggle for the day, time to ice it up.

15 Days Till Y2K

No comments: