Friday, August 23, 2002

Wham just like that the school season has started once again. It didn't hit me till this morning that classes start for me once again. It only hit me because my friend Kim called me this morning and asked what was what at OU. It made me realize that some of my friends are all moving back to school again. Some people get geared up for this time of the year while people like me wished summer vacation was year round. But I'm looking forward to school because I think of the word "study". Yeah such a yucky word, but I think I could use some of that right now. For the past couple of days, I've been talking to friends and it just seems like a lot of us are just drained whether physically, mentally, and/or spritually. I'm hoping to really get my butt back in gear of just studying God's word more in depth than I have the past couple of weeks.

And today was a nice day to relax with a couple of friends, Vivinator and Big Nasty before heading off to soccer practice. Upon arrival to Viv's house, I had to help her gonad of a sister jump her car. But it was fun just chilling together. And I'm glad llz took some time off to help me with my technical difficulties with my video camera. While we were watching Simpsons, I know that I dozed off a couple of times, but we watched an interesting episode. It was about Ned Flanders building a Christian Amusement Park, that would be interesting to check out if that ever existed here.

Soccer practice was another story, because Trunks and I talk about not getting hurt and going easy. However we played on a new field today and it looked more like I-75 filled with potholes. I left my cleats at home so yeah is that just a coincedence? And someone pointed out at all the geese feathers on the ground. So me being the curious one, is looking down at all of them. By the time I looked up, BAM someone kicked the ball and ya know luckily my face stopped it. Then a little after that, Trunks gets hit in the face with the ball. And I'm wondering how is that, we are playing a little more gentle yet we are having a higher probability of getting injured. All in all it was good fun and fellowship. I'm glad that as a member of Zion United, we will always end practice with just a nice time of prayer and follow-up on each other.

9 days left till Y2K

No comments: