Friday, August 02, 2002

What a last day of ACA today, I'm glad that I made a couple of other strong friendships besides Jenny now. My 3 Pokemon as I call them are Li Xiang, Jimmy, and Micheal, and what a fun time we've had harassing all the other counselors. However today didn't really feel like the last day for me since I'll be the only one back for next week's Art Camp. I wonder who will be going to the picnic this Saturday?

So for the past 3 years that I've been going to CCUC, it has always been a lot of fun and great times. Why is it this year it is different? Now I got someone wanting to recruit the other half of my Hammer Bros. connection. So if he leaves, who will take his place. For all of CCUC and every other team sake, they all better hope my bro stays with Team Bring It. Otherwise I sense the rebirth of D-X and that only spells trouble for everyone else. Let's get ready to kiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!

Break It Down

No comments: