Wednesday, June 18, 2003

The fortunate one
To be fast, and free and young
I want to count myself among
The fortunate ones
We won't be denied
We know that time is on our side
We've got the passion and the pride
We won't be denied
This generation
With fire in our eyes
Strong are the ties that bind us
We don't need no alibis
Nothing's gonna stand in our way

I was at Peter's house last night and we were just chilling. Then Tony, Peter, and I began talking about Transformers. Then we busted out all the tunes on the computer. So it lead me to downloading all the Transformers music. Growing up, Damon and I always watched it together. His favorite is Starscream and Soundwave and mine is Hot Rod. I wish they brought the real cartoon back instead of this cheap imitation Transformers Armada. I have my reasons for Hot Rod as my fav, and since I'm in the mood, feel free to tell me who your favorite Transformers is and why?

It's nice to see somethings are going back to normal with some of my peeps. On the other hand it's funny how some things continue to change. As of now, I'm talking to someone who I considered a really close friend. Now though he's changed so much, and it's like I just want to ask him, why are you such a dick now? It frustrates me how I feel like I can trust people then it's like it just falls apart. These people and their continued BS, is just getting too silly. But like last week's Bible Study, through these trials, I must be overcome with joy to get past these hurdles.

Instruments of Destruction

No comments: