Wednesday, June 11, 2003

Whoa, a new way to blog, hopefully this piece of garbage doesn't delete entries like the other one. Today, I learned another annoying thing about being a homeowner. It is, called pest control, ever since last summer, I've been hearing noises in the morning all around the walls of my room. I always thought it was like raccoons or something up on the roof. However, I learned today that their have been birds building nests like crazy near these two holes in the corners of my house. So now that I have pest control to terminate these birds. The thing is that they are up in my attic too, probably destroying the interior of the house. So now I gotta shell out $200 so that people can come here and kill these suckers. I think it would of been cheaper and actually more fun, if I bought a new BB gun and shot each one. But of course my mom discouraged me for doing something like this.

Here's the quote of the night for me from Rich:
Rich: "Did you know that 2 Fast 2 Furious grossed at about $52 million?"
Me: Yeah, pretty amazing isn't it?
Rich: Yeah, I never realized that their were that many stupid people willing to see it.
Me: Dang it!

Speaking of stupid movies though, I'm not really picky about movies. But dang it, I gotta say now, after seeing Not Another Teen Movie just now, this movie is just awful. I gotta agree with Shubs, and say I would not want to see this movie if it was free.

Finally, it looks like things are taking shape with the CBC Tournament rolling around. Maybe I'm more of an optimistic person, but I'm kind of glad that their is only 5 teams so far. The teams are a lot stronger than they were last year already. Their has been some good ol' fashion trash talking as well, which makes things a lot more fun. It will be funny too if Howard has to bust out his card. I also learned tonight about what it takes to be a good host as well. It would be so great if just one, just one person I could talk and share Christ with. I'm hoping that will be in my mind throughout the day as I try to focus on playing as well. Of course this is a struggle for me.

One last blurp about what I will refer to now as Bad Blood. How cool would it be to repeat as champs well, at least P Nutz and I can say that. I still remember that year I first came to CBC and played with Charles, Achi, and JW. Howard told me that because of my knee, he picks Ying's team as the favorites to win. All I could do is smile, because I like being the underdog, and it just motivates me even more to play that much harder. The theme song for Bad Blood will be All That She Said by T.A.T.U. because I've been hearing too much of that he said she said type of stuff. Gosh hopefully I can stay healthy for like a few more days.

Blaze of Glory

No comments: