Wednesday, June 04, 2003

I learned a few more things today about myself. I wish I had a chance to re-do my highlight video because tonight was the first time I saw it along with everyone. I realized some of the errors I made on it, like I know for a fact I must of hit record to late because I missed Thumbs serving an ace. From what I saw on the video I missed a couple more as well. I hope I can do a better job with this year's CCUC tournament.

I learned today that I am suffering from a low potassium intake as well. I guess it kind of helps that I have not ate a real meal for the past 72 hours but 1 all out meal. This low potassium level is what is causing my calf muscles to cramp up. So my cure for it right now is that I am destroying this piece of porterhouse from Chili's to get it back. What other foods though will get my potassium level back up?

I will learn more tonight about BIO as I pull an all nighter to study for yet another fun exam.

I learned that Spring Arbor University got a few more buildings which was cool to check them out.

I learned that Shubs is a pretty good darn cook herself. I also learned some interesting things about The Bible today as Tim and I were looking it over together during dinner. I'm gonna miss him when he goes off to A2 next year. Ever since I came to CBC, I always admired his knowledge of God's Word. Tonight was just another example of it, as we kept going back and forth trying to see what we can get out of God's Word through Paul's letters.

I learned that man people actually like that fusion orange color on my car.

I learned that at this year's CCUC tournament, that I will be playing b-ball for sure now.

I learned that once I start Day Camp work again, I may decide not to eat lunch with the rest of the 5:14 crew that are down there. I realized that I will be working with a whole new staff this year and will have to teach them the ropes. Plus I just love my kids, and I like to eat lunch with them so I can get to know them better.

Finally, I learned or actually reminded about how I may not be good enough for some people. It's that I am created in God's image and that is all that matters because I am good enough for God.

Ok, one more, I learned that this piece of steak I just ate did not fill me up. However, if I eat more, I'll probably end up with a food coma and not study for my finals.

Ok ok, last one, I learned how addicted I've been to online euchre now. The other day I kept playing and was on a 4 game losing streak, and I just kept playing till I ended it and brought my rating above 1500 again.

I learned that I am done for this entry.

How Will I Know

No comments: