Friday, June 13, 2003

I dreamed I was going down to Puerto Rico
Now I'm feeling that I really gotta go
Cause I really want to get away and spend sometime with You
To get away cause my life is getting kinda crazy
The only way to make it is to pray
That's why I'm really gonna get away
And spend some time with You

Today, I probably had the most down time I've ever had for myself lately. I took yet another quiz today in BIO, and I kept telling myself that I need to boost my grade back up. Well that didn't happen today, because out of 7 questions on this last quiz. I scored a fat 0 correct, geee I might as well not shown up for the quiz.

I finally got done doing this CBC Retreat tape. I went to FCS today as well to just browse around. I ended up buying the new Stacie Orrico cd, because hey it came with another free cd. Anyways, this is a great cd, a lot of her songs made me think of my own walk and challenged me to think deeper about certain things. Also, I never realized that Stacie can bust out some rap tunes as well. She is soooo cute too! If any of y'all get a chance, buy her cd. I'm hoping that she comes back so I can go to her concert. I don't know but she could win my CCUC dedication this year, hmmm I wonder if P Nutz is staying with Kelly Clarkson?

Quote of the night, after my new haircut:
(I walk out of my bathroom)
Q (Screaming): Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Oooooooooohhhh (laughing) my gosh, I'm laughing so hard that I feel like I can have my kid now.
R: You look like a Japanese anime character.
Me: Cool!

Yup, I look freaky looking or even more to all y'all.

Ok my new goal now is to stay healthy for the next 48 hours so I can play in Bad Blood. I already asked for a request to those who are doing the scheduling. My request, is that Team Bring It plays against Ying's team right off the bat. I want a chance to play them when they are fresh, so we all are at 100% energy. Hopefully my request goes answered.

Tight

No comments: