Thursday, June 05, 2003

Just got done watching The Italian Job, and I gotta say if it wasn't for Seth Green this movie wouldn't of been as good as I thought it would be. I just wished it had some more action, but I liked the plot of the movie. This movie brought back some memories of my stealing days. During my jr. high and high school years, I had a prob with stealing. At Davis, I was a pretty good pick pocket, just lifting guy's wallets with them not realizing it. With the girl's, I was usually pretty good searching through their purses when they still had it strapped to their shoulder. Other than my parents, I would have to say that I stole from everyone else in my family at least once. I love checking out how good security is at some places, to see how I would get around things. I stole from everybody, family, friends, and strangers. Do I do this anymore? Nah, but sometimes I gotta admit, the temptation is there from time to time.

Today, I noticed that I was completely drained. My whole right arm just feels like it wants to drop like a ton of bricks. My lower back is killing me, and my knee is sore as well. I looked outside at my lawn and realize how high the grass is now. I look at the inside of my house and realize how messy it is. I just wish I have some down time for myself now to kind of relax and do some house cleaning. I know I haven't relaxed in a while but I gotta remember that even Jesus needed a break as well. I even had a 2 hour nap today and still it was not good enough for my body.

I've been pretty excited this week that I am getting closer to getting my new car. But yet now I feel like I am being so materialistic. Like I'm saving up right now so that I can add a car alarm to it, radar detector, tinted windows, ground effects, and any other modifications I can do to it. Man stupid 4 door though! However, I'm also a sentimental guy, like I'm really gonna miss my old car. This was my first car that I've had from the first day all brand new. We've been through so many things together, trips to Chicago, NY, Cedar Point, Toronto, etc. The countless nights just driving around then pulling off and laying down with the moonroof open to look at the stars and talk to God. The multiple pull overs I've had with the cops. Or how bout the multiple street races I've had and still having. I'm looking forward to finally getting power on my garage doors. Again it's very materialistic of me to say this, but I wish and still hope that I can keep my old car while getting the new one. I keep imagining of just how nice my garage would look with both those cars in there, then I can turn my garage into a real garage where I can modify cars and just take care of them. I gives praises to God for blessing me with a new automobile soon, but yet at the same time I ask for forgiveness because of my materialistic mindset at this point.

The Final Countdown

No comments: