Monday, June 30, 2003

I just got home not to long ago from seeing baby Josiah. Seeing him in his little crib hooked up to a few machines made me think about some of my own things. I kept wondering how did I come out as a baby? I kept wondering if I was very demanding as a baby? Seeing Josiah, so small and fragile made me think of just life in general.

Today was also finally the last of my CBC Retreat Video. I looked around the whole sanctuary to see just how much CBC has grown in numbers. However, then I thought about it, yeah it's great we have more people at CBC. But, how come it is still the same people serving at CBC? I kept wondering if we are trully growing as a church spiritually. I use this quote that was best describe for us at CBC and maybe it is quite accurate "A lot of people are takers and not givers." I keep wondering if that is really true.

Here's a convo from last year I had with my mommy about. I was watching her video from when my parents went to HK the year before.

K: My mommy, who's that cute girl eating with you for dim sum.
M: That girl is your cousin.
K: Oooooh that's sick man, I think I'm gonna puke now!

Dang it, I need to know my family tree better, next time before I speak. Now it's time to get some rest for worky work and be The Children's Champion. Oh one last thing, wooo did I just get the cold shoulder today or what? Which reminds me of another thing, are people like ignorant of things that go around them, or don't care, or just plain dumb?

No No No

No comments: