Thursday, June 19, 2003

Sometimes when your hopes have all been shattered
And there's no where to turn
You wonder how you keep going
Think of all the things that really mattered.
And the chances you've earned
The fire in my heart is still burning
You can fly, if you try leaving the past behind
Heaven only knows what you find
Dare to believe you can survive
You hold the future in our hands
Dare to keep all my dreams alive
It's time to take a stand
And you can win, if you dare

Well today was the last day of IST, I was happy that there was no final. I'm really praying hard that I will end up with a 3.9 in this class, I won't settle for anything lower than a 3.5 in this class. Thank you to Ann, Nikole, and Erin for helping me throughout class. If it wasn't for these ladies I would of failed in this class due to playing too much euchre.

Now I have one more class, which is the big one on Friday. One more exam then finally no more classes till September. Now this class I need a miracle in to pass this class. Hopefully I can use my time wisely on Thursday.

Today I worked out at the Rec Center with JW. Boy was it fun to finally be able to do my daily routines and get stronger and quicker by the time the next tournament rolls around. I can't wait to go back tomorrow after VBS.

Dare

No comments: