Sunday, June 16, 2002

Cause I'm losing my sight
Losing my mind
Wish somebody would tell me I'm fine
Nothing's alright, nothing is right
I'm running and crying
Cut my life into pieces
This is my last resort

Oh yeah baby, guess who got the locker room t-shirts of the Red Wings baby! Man Hockeytown Authentics was packed today, but I made a few other purchases too. Unfortunately they were sold out of the locker room hats still. And I found my old Red Wings car flags, I bought one in 97 and 98 because they won the Cup that year. And I was looking through my closet, and in my high school years, my clothing attire consisted of either my high school t-shirts or Red Wings gear. Am I a Red Wings fan? Oh yeah baby, I'm a die hard fan to the bone.Plus I also found my Nike Red Wings hat that I got autographed by Karen Newman when I met her at Media Play. Dude she was soooo hot back then but now she is a mom and kind of on the old side. If only I can find my other Red Wings stuff that I got autographed. And yes I finally downloaded the Without Stanley song!

Ok, let's have a drum roll please for the Dumb Customer of the Day Award. And it is some dude who usually comes in on a regular basis. Like he comes in and asks for his usual, which is the chicken with lots of onions. Umm I'm like what the GG is that, and he keeps saying you know the chicken with lots of onions. I'm like dude there are plenty of dishes like that. Again he keeps reiterating chicken with lots of onions, so I'm thinking, how bout I hit you in the chicken with a stalk of green onions? Then my mom comes in to take care of this jabroni. Ya know though, this guys comes in weekly, and he has yet to remember what the GG he orders. I won't name names but my friend (cough) Phoenix, talked about working with dumb people. Now I'm thinking what is worst, working with dumb people or taking orders from dumb people?

Also today, Kim, Misty and I were talking about the dead life of Lapeer. I kept making fun of those two because they just a couple of country girls. At least Misty admits that she listens to country music, while Kim is having a tough time with it. However they keep arguing with me that they listen to rap music too. So I'm thinking, hmm you live in hoedown land, which means that you wouldn't know how to (w)rap a present if it came to them. Then there were telling me that Mayville is worst than Lapeer. So I'm asking them how the GG is Mayville worst when it is 28 miles north of Lapeer? It seemed like these two were saying that because they live in Lapeer, that means there just a couple of city gals. So I had to be bold and tell them that Mayville and Lapeer are still in yee-haw county so it don't make difference if they were from Mayville or Lapeer, the fact of the matter is, it is still country moooooooooo land. It amazed me how hard Kim and Misty were trying to sell me the fact that Lapeer is a hip city.

So we went with this discussion for a while at the restaurant. My point is that freaks and wierdos come out of Lapeer and anything that has to do with this county. And when we were done discussing it, this one customer came in and after he left I used him as my example of my point. Why? Because this guy or gal or whatever he/she/it was would of won my Most Scariest Customer Award. When I first saw him come in, I thought he was a girl because long hair, a black see through top blousy type of thing and she had painted her fingernails. Whoa up close and personal, this girl was a guy, and it was like one of the Hanson Boys mixed with some sort of Marlyn Manson gene. So I had to use that as my point of again, only freaks and wierdos come out of Lapeer and everyone is related to another in some sort of way. Stay tuned for next week's Dumb Customer of the Day Award.

Can't Nobody Hold Me Down

No comments: