Friday, June 07, 2002

Do The Humpty Hump?

Have you ever wish you could take things back that you said? Today, I started realizing that I wish I could take all the dumb things I've said in my life back. Ever since last semester at BSF, I've realized how much character and integrity mean to me. In order for me to be a better brother to everyone, I should tame my tongue better, James 3. Or I know it's some where in Proverbs, dang it, goes to show my Bible verses memorization, talks about quick to listen and slow to speak.

Today also was a great time of soccer with the Zion crew. I thought I was gonna bring the pain, but it ended up me being in pain. I never realized that my body could go through such pain when running at full speed at Eddie. I think he is too much man for me to handle. At least I got my one goal ;) like I promised. I'm excited though because we plan on organizing a soccer team. This should be a lot of fun with so many brothers on this team and I love how we always close the day with a word of prayer. However I am bummed about not getting my # 13, hopefully Wa will trade it with me because dang it that's been my jersey number since I was an elementary kid playing b-ball and soccer. If he wishes to keep it then it's cool, I like # 21 too, but it's not the same as # 13 :(

Jumpin Jumpin

No comments: