Thursday, June 13, 2002

You think you're special
You do, I can see it in your eyes
I can see it when you laugh at me
Look down on me
And walk around on me
Just one more fight about your leadership
And I will straight up leave your shit
Cause I had enough of this
And now I'm pissed

Ya know, my living style has always been, I don't bother you then you don't bother me. Today when I was working out outside and doing some yard work I had an interesting conversation with a neighbor. She drove up to my driveway, and introduced herself to me, though I can't remember the name. I appreciated what she has to tell me because I guess I am the talk of the neighborhood despite I don't even know anyone except for Ray's family. So what did she tell me that caught my attention? She was telling me that there are some neighbors, who plan on reporting me to the Association or whatever that is, about my landscape. She told me that I shouldn't worry about it, but there are a couple of upset neighbors.

I learned a couple of things from this, first is I need to start attending these little neighborhood meetings that we have. Just so I can learn each and every one of those jabroni's name. Second, I'm thankful for having a couple of considerate neighbors. Third yeah, I do have some areas that are kind of lengthy in the grass area but uhhh I kind of need a weedwhacker to take care of that. Fourth, I have a pretty good clue which prick is doing the most complaining. Fifth, obviously these certain GG neighbors that I do have, don't know who there messing with. And finally, and I mean finally, I am gonna rename the street that we all live on now. Ooooh no no no, we all don't live at Hearthside Dr. anymore. From now on it is gonna be Know Your Role Blvd. and hang a right onto Shut Your Mouth Ave. so I can check all them SOB's into my Smackdown Hotel! If Ya Smell la la la la la What The Rattlesnake Is Cooking?

It's Going Down

No comments: