Wednesday, June 19, 2002

Finally, I have finished this dumb chem homework. It is amazing how this is the last week of classes and today will be the last day of class. I just finished what I think is to be the last episode of Boy Meets World, and yes it was emotional as they kept showing clips from the past series. I never realized how fast this summer is going by already, like a little less than 2 weeks now will be July. At first I was kind of excited that VBS is almost over, but after that I start Day Camp, and I keep thinking about how all this is so jam pack with practice, worship, fellowship, meetings, and other various things. It makes me wish I had some sort of vacation to have some down time on my own. No rest for the weary I guess they say.

Tonight, God answered my prayer from last night. I know it sounds like a pitiful prayer but hey it was answered. So what was the prayer about, well it was basically about praying for some sort of challenge at CBC during v-ball. And bam tonight it was rocking with the return of Alex from St. Louie I believe and we had some good laughs. Chi made a return too even though he is not a favorite to play with but nonetheless more competition. A couple of new guys came along too and I'm glad that I got a chance to talk to one of them. His name is Jason from OSU, geeez what a place to come to for an internship. Anyways it's cool because he knows my boy Jimmy from Alliance so we hit it off pretty good. He is not a bad player either, and he lives right by me so hopefully he'll be coming to CBC for worship. It was amazing how the game were pretty intense even though I wish I could of played against my team because that would of been the best challenge. I was in aw of how the games weren't too lackluster, despite missing Phil for a good portion, the Cheung sisters for the whole night, and Howard till he showed up after sharing. I just had that feeling it was gonna be a good night because earlier today Bao called me. Gosh I haven't talked to him in so long either. And I'm glad that he seems to be doing alright for himself. I miss his sense of humor on the court but with a competitive twist to it. Also I think we miss him when it comes to playing 2's. Like tonight it was Phil, Howard, and myself and we usually scramble to pick someone as a 4th. It wasn't the same as last year where that 4th would be Bao, and the games were always close.

I had a good talk with GP B the other day and it looks like things are good to go for CCUC. Howard, Phil and myself were talking after everyone left to see which direction we are going. Howard seems set on playing in that Men's division, Phil wants to play in Men's but is more realistic about playing in A again because of the Men's. We all know that St. Louie, and CCUC have a bundle of guys they can choose from for that Men's group. While us 3 are scrambling to get another 3. And I dunno if it is right to bring guys in to just help us out for this tournament. And for Joyce and Lindsay's team they have a solid core without me now. Now that I've recruited, David, and Jason with the 4 of them they should do aight without me if I choose not to play. Fill the other two spots with Tim and Kin possibly and this is a formidable team to repeat. I dunno, my mind is all in a twist about this because again I wanna have fun, play competitive, fellowship and win. And I see that playing in B with Joyce and Lindsay. However, I always tell myself that I wanna challenge. And Phil issued that challenge to me, and I don't like to back down from any challenge. Well at least tonight sparked some passion to me for playing this great game. Hopefully next week, the competition can get a little higher. Alright time to get that 2 hours rest.

Informer

No comments: