Thursday, June 20, 2002

Ok, I thought today was a pretty good day and I was gonna talk about 2 of my friends who God has put into my life. But because of another situation, I gotta get to this instead. Why because it's better to be pissed off then to be pissed on, so here we go.

(Sniff, sniff) Can ya smell it? If not then you're about to smell what I'm about to say. And yeah you better know who you are? Oh before I get to it, xanga is gay because you gotta sign up all this crap before you can even do some sort of comment. Have you ever wonder how people can sense other people's feelings and emotions through AIM? Well I have yet to meet someone that has this talented gift. But I guess today, I finally found someone who has this great gift and this person must of been blessed by God. How do I put it in a nice way, but umm are you insensitive to the fact that we were talking online last night? Are you a psychic? What? A fortune teller? What? Palm reader? What? Tarot card picker upper? What? Emotions forecaster? What? Diane fricking Warwick? What? Obviously you must have a short term memory when I told you a while ago to never say "tru dat" or any other gay crap that you thought was ghetto to you. By you trying to talk "ghetto" does that make you cool? Are you a hip person? Does that make you groovy? Are you popular now? The ghetto is a place, and you have to have been there to know what you are talking about. Talking ghetto is not some sort of new language you just came up with. Going back to your gift of predicting that I was surprised when you said something in my terms gay. Correction, I was not surprised, I was digusted so you might need a few more countless hours of AIM to practice your gift. Tru dat, word up, what the GG, suck it oooooohhhhh it doesn't matter the fact of the matter is I thought some other parts of you did change for the better. I thought this friendship was a little better than what you just described it to be. Instead of you talking to me about our convo privately, instead as usual you let the whole world know. How sad and here I thought you changed in this department. I guess I was the one that was wrong. You talked about gossip the other week, well for your matter this is another form of it. Why is it edifying, I think not. And yeah I could be a better person too by not saying what I just said. But mess with the best die like the rest. Indeed how sad, and as Yoda would say, much to learn.

Just kickin it

No comments: