Monday, June 10, 2002

Don't need money
Don't take fame
Don't need a credit card to ride this train

Today, it was a great day for a picnic and that is what we all did. It was a celebration to everyone who graduated from their respective colleges. I'm really happy for all of them, and hopefully one day that can be me too. Today I also found out that I'll be returning this summer as a counselor at the ACA Day Camp. Not only that though, I'll be the Main Coordinator of everything this year and I'm in charge of teaching all the other counselors. I'm excited this year as I can't wait to get started. Last year I got my feet wet and I felt I did some good things. However there were some dumb things I did as well. The kids voted me as favorite counselor, and sometimes I used that type of power for the wrong thing. Like I could get the kids to beat up the other counselors, and they did. I felt bad because some of them got irratated as their kids would only listen to me. That's something I learned from last year that I hope to improve on this year. The cool thing is and Praise the Lord for it to happen, was that two of the kids, Anna and Andrew came into camp as non-Christians, but left the camp going to CBC full time. I'm thankful that, Lord you put me in this type of situation to share Christ and what church is all about. I hope to get the same oppurtunites this year and to shine like a star for You, Phil 2:11-16?

Livin It Up

No comments: