Friday, June 21, 2002

I guess I'll start off with tonight's little entry to be continued from last night's. Now that I've prayed about it and I know what I wanna say, I'll keep most of it to myself. But for now I'll say this, I'm not gonna waste anymore space on this entry to talk about it anymore, although it was entertaining to you readers. I'll put it this way though, I've already forgiven what you said, but you need to check yourself before you wreck yourself next time. And if you really wanted to talk about it then you should know how to do it like I've suggested it to you in the past to help you out through your other friendships.

Aight, moving on now like I said I wanted to talk about two of my friends but since I got so much to say. I'll do one tonight and the other tomorrow. First, I just wanted to say thank you Lord, for giving me a chance to talk to my boy Bao once again yesterday. I'm glad to hear that he is doing well. I think all of us here who are close to him, miss him as much as he misses all of us. He's just a great guy and probably the only guy that I know of right now who can mix his sense of humor and yet still be competitive. I can only pray for him that one day he will have a relationship with you. There were times though that he did show interest and hopefully something is happenning out there in the Windy City for him.

Today I met the rest of the counselors that I'll be working with. I feel like it's Real World or something because we all from different backgrounds. I got one girl who is Japanese, a guy who is from the flipside, and a girl who is cantonese. It's too bad Ayinday won't be working this year it seems like. I'm gonna miss working wit ya, my African-American brotha. I went to lunch today with Chrissy and we went to China 1, woohoo back to back chinese buffets for me. I ran into one of the kids last year that I taught, Jason and it's too bad that he is moving to Colorado soon. He reminded me so much of me when I was little, the leader of the wild child crowd. But of all the counselors he listened to me the most and I'm glad that I gotta chance to reach out to him. Another thing is considering that I went to back to back buffets, dang it I think it is God's plan for me to never eat Egg Foo Young again. Today I blame it on Chrissy for eating the last piece :Þ Man but this week I've gone international on my eating habits, like Olga's I guess that would count as Greek, then Sushi_Ko for Korean and Japanese, then chinese buffets, man this is costing a lot of dough.

Also I'm excited to play with the Chinese Gospel Church this Sunday a game of b-ball. I hope this will be a competitive game and it should be by how they are setting it up. I'm glad that I get to play with Enoch and hopefully soon enough I can set some sort of CBC b-ball team to play against CGC and Alliance. Even though I'm playing with CGC this Sunday, you know I'm representing CBC baby, no doubt bout it.

Also has anyone seen the movie From Hell? Yeah nice Christian movie, oh well Alan rented it. It was cool to watch it with him, Naomi, and Sam. Interesting movie but I wish they would of showed a little more detail everytime Jack The Ripper hacked some chick off. Yeah I know, I'm gross and disgusting, can't help it. Hopefully I don't have nightmares now. I need my teddy!!!! Alright no sleep for me anyways because I gotta pull this last all nighter for the summer to do well on this final.

This DJ Be K One Three

No comments: