Tuesday, June 11, 2002

I think finally my sleep schedule is a little more organized now. I call it nap chunks, like right now it's like 2 a.m. but I ain't sleepy. So eventually I'll go to bed and wake up a couple of hours later for class, then workout and come home and take another nap, and wake up to finish my day. Speaking of working out, here is something I've been wanting to say for the longest time now. Every time I walk into the guys locker room to change and put my bag away.....I just see way too much GG in there. I mean dude, do these gay-lo's know how to cover up? I mean not all guys in that locker room like to be next to you. I mean, someone did invent a towel. I wonder if Melissa runs into that prob in the girl's locker room?

Speaking of that, it's sad that Melissa hasn't been working out with me for the past couple of weeks. Everyday we worked out, I would always tell her that we gotta push it to defend our title. And she agreed, but I guess her and my discipline are at a different level. However, I'm kind of glad that she ain't working out with me also because I know I can go at a higher pace. But sometimes, it would be nice to have someone push you to go harder.

And I finally got word from CCUC the other day about the tournament. Now hopefully GrandPastor B will let us go. Anyways, a month ago, I thought I made my decision of where I'm gonna play. And that was to defend our title because I always hear that it is harder to defend a title then to get one? But the past couple of days now, there has been talk about reforming the A team for b-ball. Stan was talking to me about how much of the minutes we'll be logging because of our age and physical shape. I'm excited to get a b-ball title at CCUC because the past couple of years now, I feel like CCUC have been acting really stuck-up to say the least. I remember getting into trash talking wars at the captain meetings or on the day of the court with Mr. Congo and his team. Watching the Finals also has been driving me to go to play b-ball this year too. I like the fact of Stan and I in the backcourt once again because we model our games off our favorites players in the NBA. He is more of a Tracy McGrady, while I try to go in the direction of Kobe Bryant. Another thing is, I shared this last night to someone close to me, and I just feel that I lost the desire to play v-ball right now. I guess I gotta dig deeper to get my motivation to playing v-ball. I guess this is what Viv meant a couple of years ago, when she kept calling me fickle or is it frugile? Well whatever it was, she meant that I am too wishy washy in making decisions. Gosh I miss Viv and her sarcaism with me. Thank You, Lord for this past couple of days though. I am starting to notice as the week goes on, I usually get drained, but nothing like a little worship on Sunday to really energize me and help me get going for the next week. I think this is what I'm learning this summer, is how valuable worship is to me. I mean looking at the way worship is in a totally different light. Jesus is the light baby, woohoo. Well time to take that nap now.

Ain't It Funny

No comments: