Saturday, June 15, 2002

Now I'm up in the big leagues
And it's my turn at bat
And just as long as we livin, this lunatic playa
It ain't nuttin wrong wit dat
Batter up

Let's see it took a while for finally some customer to say something stupid, but it finally happened. I got the usual what's the difference between pint and quart, but today was just a funny comment. Ok, so I'm chilling at the cash register, and here comes in two high school chicks. It seemed like an episode of Clueless as they walked in. After they ordered, they discussed there Friday night plans, which was to hang out at Meijer's. I am telling everyone of y'all, that there is no social life up in Lapeer. Here are the hottest hang outs at Lapeer that they have to offer, oh and this is in ranking order too:

1) Parking lot at Burger King
2) Inside of Meijer's
3) Parking lot at Sav-A-Lot
4) Wal-Mart

And who hang out at these places? The cool people of Lapeer, you know, the skate boarders with every body part pierced. The word jock don't exist up here, I wonder if they will let me into there cool group? I can't till tomorrow to see who will win my Dumb Customer of the Day Award.

South Side

No comments: