Thursday, June 06, 2002

Man I thought yesterday was gonna be a productive day for me since it was some relax time. Nothing really heavy ya know, workout for a little then come home and study the whole day till the Lakers game was on. So I'm at the Rec. Center for a while just doing some light lifting (because of too many bumps and bruises) and then just go through a round of shooting practice, and work on some dribbling drills. Come home and eat some lunch and then boom take a nap at 3, figuring that a 2 hour nap should keep me refreshed to study. What happens, I wake up at 8, boy nothing more refreshing than a 5 hour nap. By then the Finals were about to start, and hmm tough decision study for my exam or watch Kobe crush the Nets? Of course, gotta watch the game. So I didn't end up studying till whee hours of this morning, and I did pretty bad on my exam. Considering this is chemistry, why the GG are there so many definitions and not enough math problems. My prof keeps stressing how he hates memorization, so why does he keep putting all these bullcrap definitions in?

Tonight we play soccer hopefully, but I wouldn't be surprised if Zion cancels again because the weather might be too cold for them. They need to toughen up otherwise they're gonna be wiped off the field.

Fill Me In

No comments: