Monday, June 24, 2002

Ok so today I walk into CBC, just so excited to worship our Lord with everyone. Why because first thing is that I'm feeling so encouraged by seeing everyone within our fellowship just so on fire for You. So I'm chilling at where the ushers are standing at because I was there a tad early. And someone came up to me and tried to be slick and pull my shades off. And this person ripped off one part of my shades, I mean it's already broken but I put a lot of time and effort to do my best to fix them. This person is one of the higher up men at CBC, and he's pretty big on how you come dressed to CBC. Here's my thing again, even if I come dressed the same way as let's say GP B, I'm still gonna be the same person, are you gonna love me then when I dress to your approval.

So I played in a b-ball game with CGC and one thing is for sure, there big men are a waste of height. It was wierd because I wasn't expected to play much since I wasn't part of there church. However out of 40 minutes, I played 35 of the 40, more than anyone from both teams. I would of gotten to play the whole game but I told our coach to sit me out the last 5 minutes of the first half. However, I did get into some altercations with some of the players. People kept yelling out technical on me. First thing is there best player on the other team is Carl, and he is a showboat as well. So I loved the intensity when people saw the 1 on 1 clear out me against him. One time he fouled me hard and I heard him say if I want blood then he's gonna bring it. So it was a clearout, I gave him the crossover but I crossed back out because he is quick. Crossing back, he lost his balance and slipped on the floor, and I just dribble in front him staring him down. I wait till he gets back up so I can drop a 3 in his eye. Then I came back down the court to hit my second 3, this time I went up to him and stared him in the eye and asked him, where you at supastar. Is it cocky, eh some people thought so, but I like to say it was a humbling experience for him. Then for the rest of the game people kept taking runs at me. And Charles Barkley said it best, when you good, people won't like you. So some people kept reaching in and to the point I had enough, I just threw the ball down and I pushed him off me and stared him down. I had to be separated from this other kid. So how many times did this happen where I just stopped play and pushed the punk off me. Once? Twice? 3 times? Nah, it happened 4 times where I had to be calm down by the ref. One of them left a little nice vampire bite on my hand, I called him E. Honda because he kept giving me the 100 Hand Slap. Plus I had to get in the face of some of my teammates as well because they weren't playing it smart. Again, cocky, eh I'd like to think that I'm defending the CBC gym and I'm not gonna take any type of crap in our gym. So some of the punks better recognize next time.

House of Love

No comments: