Saturday, June 22, 2002

Ok so today was the final and again to be pissed at my grade or be satisfied with my exam grade. I say that I scored pretty low for myself, but when everyone else revealed there scores, I realized that I have one of the higher scores in class. If there is one thing I was pissed at during the exam is how my prof played me. I solved this one problem and I asked him a question because he said he would do his best to clarify our questions and help us out if we asked. So I asked him after I did the work, and he said good job 2 points. So I'm thinking yes, I got it right since that is what he said. So we're correcting the exam, and I find out that my answer is wrong. And I'm like what the frick, dude that is one sick joke you just played on me. I blame myself though because I learned one thing during this spring exam. The lesson is to not try taking Chem 2 without Chem 1 especially during the accelerated portion of Spring term.

Moving on to some better news, the other person I wanted to thank God for putting in my life is Kin. I'm so blessed to have him as a friend and a brother. The other night we had dinner together and we were discussing about how Sunday is suppose to be a day of rest but yet we are still running around trying to do all these things. Like now with Day Camp, this means I'll be working 6 days a week and I'll be at church at least 5 times a week depending how we set up practice nights for CCUC. It's one thing that I love to drive but I hate the fact that I see the same sites over and over (i.e. Van Dyke and 696) So I appreciate Kin letting me chill at his place this past week after VBS. It gave me the chance to take a nice nap to regain my energy.

Well can't close this entry off without a game of Dumb Customer of the Day Award. So I'm working up at the cash register and listening to my mom take this one order. This one lady is like yeah can I also get some extra orange sauce. I'm like uhh ok, there is like plenty of sauces that are orange. So she's like the sweet one. Hmmm good help, so I just gave her a little cup of plum sauce and told her to have a nice day. Ya know, how the frick could you not know what kind of sauce you are eating? And it befuddles me that people confuse our place with another chinese place. I don't see these jabroni's confusing Burger King and Mc Donald's. And I finally found the national monument here in Lapeer. It is the trailer park behind the restaurant where most of these farmer jacks originate from. Stay tuned for tomorrow's next winner in Dumb Customer of the Day.

I Wanna Be Bad

No comments: